About BFSI Bootcamp
Z Nation Lab’s BFSI Bootcamp in partnership with Economic Times is one day Program within The Economic Times Innovaton Tribe 2018, which aims to help early-to growth-stage startup companies refine and test their value proposition with the support of the Experts from world’s leading financial service firms.
BFSI Innovation bootcamp will demonstrate how technology innovation has the potential to empower industry players and regulators, improve common understanding, reduce regulatory risk and compliance costs and shape the investment journey. The mission is to empower ambitious and ingenious entrepreneurs who are developing innovative solutions in the smart finance and payments industry.
The selection panel is on the lookout for companies that will shape the next trends in the BFSI Segment.
The Bootcamp program will offer-
- Mentoring by senior executives from leading global financial institutions.
- Immersive workshops given by domain experts, covering UX & interface design, intellectual property rights, marketing, licensing agreements, legal structure and pitching and presentation.
- Opportunity to showcase solutions to an audience of venture capitalists, private equity firms, industry experts and senior Financial Services executives and Media.
Benefits included -
- Entrepreneurs get faster market validation and unmatched access to industry leading customers.
- Startup Participants will receive additional mentoring and introductions to our partners across other key global Fin-tech hubs.
- Insights from senior figures and user groups in the financial sector – covering product feedback and potential deployment of proofs-of-concept.
Who can participate?
Any startup registered as a private limited company or as a partnership firm or a limited liability operating in India or abroad and provides innovation, development or improvement of products or processes or services and have received one stage of funding, only their entries will be accepted.
Is there a bootcamp fee?
How can the Bootcamp fee be paid?
What is the last date for the registration of the Bootcamp?
Google Cloud Engine
By – Krishnachytanya Ayyagari (Startup Ecosystem Partnerships Manager, Google Cloud India)
Regulation and India Stack
By – Ajay Bohora, HDFC Credila
Branding & Customer Experience
By – Rakesh Pandey & Robert Lobo