Over the last year, our Bootcamps have brought together great start-up founders from various domains with a core focus on building innovative solutions. This led Z Nation Lab to work with exceptional entrepreneurs and thereby expanding our portfolio.
To date, we have engaged with 15 start-ups in terms of investment/advisory which include inter alia: TOCH, Eva-AI Assistant, ScoutMyTrip, Picostone, Get Parking, and SENDFAST. Our last Bootcamp fall 2017 saw the participation of 10 start-ups, out of an application pool of 145+ startups across 6 cities in India.
The program: a 4-day cohort in Mumbai followed by 3 weeks of one-on-one virtual mentor sessions from Silicon Valley and India; saw the participation of startups in the blockchain, fintech, consumer retail Logistics, AI and data enabling technologies. It was an intense and energizing cohort where startup founders not only got their technology validated, identified competitive differentiator and networked with various corporates but also, were able to imbibe a global mindset to build scalable businesses.
Since the beginning of the Bootcamp on August 1st, the cohort startups had been burning the midnight oil while refining their ideas with the support of our mentors. Demo Day saw their efforts culminating into a final pitch to an esteemed panel of investors and partners.
Here is the list of the startups who made it to the Demo day
- RupeeVest: a platform that provides a one-stop solution for any kind of financial product an individual need: from wealth management (mutual funds, fixed deposits etc.) to insurance, loans and credit cards.
- SendFast: Provides last mile logistic support to the on-demand services to deliver goods and services at the customer’s doorstep.
- Spontie: an on-demand mobile marketplace for travellers to book tours, activities and local experiences for the next 24/48 hours at best prices in seconds.
- Alivemeter: the de-facto ERP solution for nutritionist and dietitians to manage their client and business.
- Companyon: is a social travel platform that helps you discover and connect with like-minded travellers on the go.
- C Note: A SAAS based Smart Catalogue, with integrated notepad and email feature.
In our endeavour to constantly engage with the brightest minds and disruptive ideas, we are excited to announce our next cohort starting November 6th, 2017.
For details, visit: https://www.f6s.com/znationlabstartupbootcamp2017nov
About Z Nation Lab:
Z Nation Lab provides an ecosystem to tech entrepreneurs and startups to help them accelerate their growth. It is an early stage accelerator which empowers entrepreneurs with capital, technical expertise and network. They bring together high-quality mentors, subject matter experts, experienced professionals and investors under one roof to curate a community for innovation to thrive.